We’re Population Services International (PSI), the world’s leading non-profit social marketing organization. We work to make it easier for people in the developing world to lead healthier lives and plan the families they desire by marketing affordable products and services that range from mosquito nets to contraceptives to HIV testing. At PSI, we aim to make markets and systems work at scale and sustainability for those most in need. Social and behavior change is foundational to PSI’s work. We have built our approach on more than 40 years of experience and believe that an understanding of the user’s enabling environment and marketplace, combined with employing complementary disciplines to better understand human behavior, help us achieve the greatest health impact possible.
There are over 9,000 “PSI’ers” around the world. It’s a diverse group of entrepreneurs and professionals with an unusually wide range of backgrounds - from the medical industry to the music business - all with unique skills we bring to the job.
1- Chief of Party, Social Behavior Change (SBC) Project - click here for detail Job Description
2- Social and Behavior Change (SBC) Technical Advisor - click here for detail Job Description
3- Monitoring & Evaluation Manager, Social Behavior Change Project - click here for detail Job Description
- PSK_Job_Re-Ads_Finance__Operations_Director_Nov_2016.docx (180 Downloads)
- PSK_Job_Ads_HR_Intern.docx (176 Downloads)
- PSK_Job_Ads_External_Relations__Corporate_Communications_Manager.pdf (238 Downloads)
- PSK_Job_Ads_TS_CM_Supervisor_Consultant.docx (98 Downloads)
- PSK_Job_Ads_MCSTS_IPCCM__BCC_Intern_DL_24_Aug_2017.docx (52 Downloads)
- PSK_Job__Ads_Business_Sales_Representative_DL_01_Sep_2017.docx (41 Downloads)
- PSK_Job_Ads_TS_MIS_Data_Entry_Clerk_DL_01_Sep_2017.docx (45 Downloads)
- JD_COP_SBC_Cambodia_nf_12Oct.docx (19 Downloads)
- JD_SBC_TA_Cambodia_nf_12Oct.docx (22 Downloads)
- JD_ME_Manager_SBC_Cambodia_nf_12Oct.docx (23 Downloads)